An Introduction to Analytics Dashboard *Everyone Welcome
New to Wellntel? This webinar is for you!
Join Kendri Salmans, Science & Information Manager, and Charles Dunning, PhD, VP Hydrology, in a 30-minute hands-on workshop as they demonstrate the power of Wellntel’s game changing ANALYTICS DASHBOARD, WATERDROP and the latest addition, BOOKMARK
Kendri and Charles will provide instruction, exercises and feedback in a small group setting to demonstrate how to assemble data from a wide range of sources, streamline analysis and simplify the sharing of smart quickly with Wellntel.
You’ll learn how to:
- CONNECT new sources and data types, including public data, APIs, and by uploading your own field observations
- COMPARE groundwater and surface-water level information statistically and interpret CHANGE
- Master the features and functionality of BUILD, which enables charting together more than one water datatype
- Create PUBLIC-FACING WEBSITES about local water
- Share LIVE DATA from public and private (opted-in) measurement sites
- Create and share PERMALINKS for ArcGIS, Google Maps and other 3rd party mapping tools
This workshop is open to Analytics Dashboard anyone – private well owners, farmers, water resource managers, technicians, consultants and journalists. Class size will be limited to 5 to ensure time for demonstration and discussion.
Sign up using this form, and we’ll reply with login credentials for a Zoom meeting: