WaterDrop BookMark Master Class
Wellntel Analytics Dashboard subscribers and prospective subscribers (Water Managers, Hydrogeologists, Civil Engineers) are invited to attend a special AD/WaterDrop Master Class to learn how to get started using WaterDropTM BookMark.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create public-facing websites about local water
- Share live data from public and private (opted-in) measurement sites
- Create and share permalinks for ArcGIS, Google Maps and other 3rd party mapping tools
WaterDrop is a cloud-based, realtime, water information sharing platform that brings together all the available public water data in a region.
WaterDropTM BookMark – a new feature available to all WaterDrop users – enables anyone to share local facts about water they have gathered and organized while using WaterDrop. For example:
- Anyone who is interested in water can study rainfall, recharge and water balance collected by trusted sources and share summary data with anyone else
- Water data collectors like scientists, consultants and water agencies can curate and share their water data in easy-to-understand visuals through real-time water dashboards and public-facing websites designed for stakeholders
In this class, we will demonstrate how to assemble data from a wide range of sources, how to ensure that private source privacy rules are in place for sharing, how to control what is shared and from where, and how to actually do the sharing. The process is intuitive and fast, but a demonstration will speed implementation.
Sign up using this form, and we’ll reply with login credentials for a Zoom meeting: