Analytics Dashboard Master Class *Wellntel Clients Only
Join Kendri Salmans, Science & Information Manager, and Chuck Dunning, VP Hydrology, as they provide hands-on training, tips and tricks for Wellntel Analytics Dashboard in a 60-minute workshop
Kendri and Chuck will provide instruction, exercises and feedback in a small group setting to help you streamline analysis and get to smart conclusions quickly. You’ll learn how to:
– Use WATERDROP to improve your AD experience, explore local public water data availability and study water balance anywhere in the US
– COMPARE groundwater and surface-water level information statistically
– Interpret CHANGE in the water resource over time using CONTOURS, BUBBLES and total averages
– Master the features and functionality of Wellntel’s latest interactive tab, called BUILD, which enables charting together more than one water datatype
– Connect new sources and data types, including public data, APIs, and by uploading your own field observations
You’ll also get a preview and have an opportunity to provide feedback on REPORT and ALERT CURATION and sharing tools, coming soon.
This workshop is open to Analytics Dashboard subscribing water-resource managers, technicians and consultants. Class size will be limited to 5 to ensure time for demonstration and discussion.
Sign up using this form, and we’ll reply with login credentials for a Zoom meeting: