What We Help You To Do
We collect, store and present water information from field sensors, observations and proprietary and public data.
We confirm your understanding of the water resource, report in real-time and alert when there is cause.
We help you, your teams, your neighbors and your constituents to Know Water and manage the resource sustainably.
Our Work in Numbers
Records collected, stored and shared (and counting)
Water certainty in real-time
- How much water is available and where?
- Where is the risk?
- Do trends in use and supply foretell problems?
- Are we in compliance?
- How do we manage the water we have?
- How should we engage stakeholders?
- How do we minimize impact and sustainably manage?
Wellntel is a Water Information System that can dramatically expand and simplify measurement and reporting of the resource and ultimately, its sustainable management.
- Remotely monitor and automatically manage with 90% less field work, zero spreadsheet jockeying and exponentially more useful information
- Comprehensive water information in one secure place: ground and surface level, flow, precipitation, pumping, and recharge
- Real-time, continuous, tailored metrics at your fingertips
- Intuitive visual and analytical tools simplify analysis, help managers get to conclusions fast.
- Local, regional and enterprise-wide understanding and decision-support
- Actionable alerts so managers can respond to urgent issues immediately.
If your goal is to understand the water cycle in a remote place or on private land, we can help you plan the most efficient combination of data locations, hardware requirements, local metrics and shared reports.
If your goal is to understand the water cycle in a community, we can help you to create a local network, mixing agency, farm and private domestic wells (through a voluntary or public/private sharing program), to lower costs and tap into existing infrastructure. And we will help you connect the participants remotely.
Water Data Management
If you have been collecting water information from conventional sources, Wellntel can provide the Data Management infrastructure to speed and simplify your work moving forward. We’ll help you assemble your research into powerful and permanent integrated record and reporting vehicle.
Water Data Exchange
If you are running water cycle or groundwater models, Wellntel can provide accurate and reliable water groundtruth to make the models more accurate, more predictive and more actionable. We’ll help you connect, retrieve and apply historic and most-recent water information in your own analyses.
News, Technical Bulletins, Musings:
- Nonstationarity – The Importance of Hydrologic Observations and Data to Water ManagementWater supply and management infrastructure is designed based on best knowledge of the local hydrology. Historically, stationarity has largely been assumed for these plans and designs, but increasingly elements of nonstationarity, from a variety of sources, can no longer be ignored.
- Wellntel Welcomes Mikayla Walker!With a background in geoscience, and field research, and an aptitude for project management anorganization, Mikayla is a wonderful asset for Wellntel, both in-field and in-office.
- Dawna Urlakis Joins Team Wellntel as Director of Business DevelopmentWellntel is thrilled to announce that Dawna Urlakis, an expert in sales and market development for technology companies, has joined the team as Director of Business Development.