What We Help You To Do
We confirm your understanding of the water resource, report in real-time and alert when there is cause.
We help you, your teams, your neighbors and your constituents to Know Water and manage the resource sustainably.
Our Work in Numbers
Records collected, stored and shared (and counting)
Water certainty in real-time
- How much water is available and where?
- Where is the risk?
- Do trends in use and supply foretell problems?
- Are we in compliance?
- How do we manage the water we have?
- How should we engage stakeholders?
- How do we minimize impact and sustainably manage?
Wellntel is a Water Information System that can dramatically expand and simplify measurement and reporting of the resource and ultimately, its sustainable management.
- Remotely monitor and automatically manage with 90% less field work, zero spreadsheet jockeying and exponentially more useful information
- Comprehensive water information in one secure place: ground and surface level, flow, precipitation, pumping, and recharge
- Real-time, continuous, tailored metrics at your fingertips
- Intuitive visual and analytical tools simplify analysis, help managers get to conclusions fast.
- Local, regional and enterprise-wide understanding and decision-support
- Actionable alerts so managers can respond to urgent issues immediately.
If your goal is to understand the water cycle in a remote place or on private land, we can help you plan the most efficient combination of data locations, hardware requirements, local metrics and shared reports.
If your goal is to understand the water cycle in a community, we can help you to create a local network, mixing agency, farm and private domestic wells (through a voluntary or public/private sharing program), to lower costs and tap into existing infrastructure. And we will help you connect the participants remotely.
If you have been collecting water information from conventional sources, Wellntel can provide the Data Management infrastructure to speed and simplify your work moving forward. We’ll help you assemble your research into powerful and permanent integrated record and reporting vehicle.
If you are running water cycle or groundwater models, Wellntel can provide accurate and reliable water groundtruth to make the models more accurate, more predictive and more actionable. We’ll help you connect, retrieve and apply historic and most-recent water information in your own analyses.
News, Technical Bulletins, Musings:
- Analytics Dashboard grouping expanded to include non-Wellntel sensorsAnalytics Dashboard grouping is expanded to include non-Wellntel sensors and data streams that are stored in the Wellntel Cloud.
- Build public websites with WaterDrop Groups and Bookmarks while hiding private detailsUsing AD and WaterDrop Groups and BookMarks, Curators can hide Personally Identifiable Information while sharing vital real-time water information from private collection locations on Public-Facing Websites.
- John Coyne Joins Team Wellntel as Director of Business DevelopmentWellntel is thrilled to announce that John Creighton Coyne, an expert in Natural Resources and Environmental Management, has joined the team as Director of Business Development.