Contact email@example.com for a live demonstration of Wellntel’s Analytics Dashboard.
Real-time Water Information Reporting
Wellntel’s Analytics Dashboard (AD) is a living library of interactive tools to see water network behaviors and interactions in real-time, creating powerful new opportunities for managers and consultants, and it is a portal into Water Data for Wellntel Sponsor and Regional Network customers.
Importantly, AD is not a static software application, but a continuously-improving analytical interface with tools and features informed through constant feedback from subscribers. Organized in “TABS” (like a browser experience) users can interact with their Water Data on many dimensions:
- In programmable location groups
- In hydrographs
- In terms of “change”
- With locations statistically compare
- In flow gallons
- Combined with third-party data like rainfall or nearby groundwater government sites
- In custom metrics, like “sustainability” or a “drought index.”
How to subscribe
- An Analytics Dashboard subscription is included with every Wellntel Sensor/Cloud network of at least 10 locations, and additional seats are available either with each additional 10 locations, or at an annual subscription of $500/seat.
- Analytics Dashboard subscribers see only the data associated with their own networks.
Other Capabilities (the list is always growing.)
- PUT API (add sensors from existing or new, non-Wellntel collectors.)
- GET API (connect the Wellntel Cloud with another database or model.)