Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete Technical Specification, Site Selection and Compatibility Guidelines or for replacement parts like batteries.
The everywhere water level sensor
Wellntel offers the only cloud-based, telemetry-enabled water and groundwater level sensor that can be:
- Installed in minutes by a novice
- Doesn’t touch water
- Doesn’t require recalibration
- Delivers industry-leading accuracy
- Works on any well; an existing monitoring well or on domestic or small farm wells and from municipal wells with submersible pumps
- Tracks and tags pumping status.
- Easily adapted for surface water monitoring
- Runs on battery for up to a year (solar and AC optional.)
How it works
A Wellntel’s cloud-based sensor matched with the Wellntel Cloud is a complete data collection and processing system.
The sensor uses sound and spectral analyses to see into the well and the local environment (temperature, vibration, network status and well construction) and reports readings on a timed or pump-triggered schedule.
The Wellntel Cloud receives raw sensor data and processes it to ensure precision and accuracy.
Wellntel Sensors can be using on groundwater applications in a network to create potentiometric maps, to compare pump influence across a well field or between ground and surface conditions, to signal a change in condition, like extreme drawdown, pump cycling or a water system leak.