With Wellntel’s new WaterDrop, anyone can explore water data, study water balance anywhere in the US, or build a sustainability plan where they live. Wellntel Analytics Dashboard Subscribers can load trusted public data sources alongside their own networks (or anywhere else) on maps, charts and reports with the drop of a pin. Visitors are welcome and the basic plan is free.
Pioneering Water Stewardship
Monitor Water Anywhere
Manage and Share your Water Data
The Wellntel Water Data Cloud eliminates data silos and spreadsheet jockeying, empowering scientists and managers to find solutions and curate vital information to stakeholders in realtime
You have questions:
- How much water is available and where?
- Where is the risk?
- Do trends in use and supply foretell problems?
- Are we in compliance?
- How do we manage the water we have?
- How should we engage stakeholders?
- How do we minimize impact and sustainably manage?
We’ll provide answers:
Wellntel will help you dramatically expand and simplify measurement and reporting of the water resource and ultimately, its sustainable management:
- Remotely monitor and automatically manage your water resources with 90% less field work, zero spreadsheet jockeying and exponentially more useful information
- Comprehensive water information in one secure place: ground and surface level, flow, precipitation, pumping, and recharge
- Real-time, continuous, tailored metrics at your fingertips
- Intuitive visual and analytical tools simplify analysis, help managers get to conclusions fast.
- Local, regional and enterprise-wide understanding and decision-support
- Actionable alerts so that managers can respond to urgent issues immediately.
We help you plan your monitoring network including sites, sources, datatypes, alerts and reports, in line with your project goals.
We confirm your understanding of the water resource, report in real-time and alert when there is cause.
We help you, your teams, your neighbors and your constituents to Know Water and manage the resource sustainably.
News, Technical Bulletins, Musings:
- Wellntel Welcomes Caleb Campbell to Milwaukee and the TeamWellntel is thrilled to have recently welcomed Caleb Campbell to the Team as our new Operations & Customer Support Manager.
- What can you do with WaterDrop?What you can do with WaterDrop
- Wellntel’s Analytics Dashboard will never be the same – meet WaterDropOn April 20th, 2021, we published powerful new code – we’re calling it WaterDrop – that will change your Analytics Dashboard experience.