Monitor Water Anywhere
Manage and Share your Water Data
The Wellntel Water Data Cloud eliminates data silos and spreadsheet jockeying, empowering scientists and managers to find solutions and curate vital information to stakeholders in realtime
You have questions:
- How much water is available and where?
- Where is the risk?
- Do trends in use and supply foretell problems?
- Are we in compliance?
- How do we manage the water we have?
- How should we engage stakeholders?
- How do we minimize impact and sustainably manage?
We’ll provide answers:
Wellntel will help you dramatically expand and simplify measurement and reporting of the water resource and ultimately, its sustainable management:
- Remotely monitor and automatically manage your water resources with 90% less field work, zero spreadsheet jockeying and exponentially more useful information
- Comprehensive water information in one secure place: ground and surface level, flow, precipitation, pumping, and recharge
- Real-time, continuous, tailored metrics at your fingertips
- Intuitive visual and analytical tools simplify analysis, help managers get to conclusions fast.
- Local, regional and enterprise-wide understanding and decision-support
- Actionable alerts so that managers can respond to urgent issues immediately.
We help you plan to the monitoring network including sites, sources, datatypes, alerts and reports, in line with your project goals.
We confirm your understanding of the water resource, report in real-time and alert when there is cause.
We help you, your teams, your neighbors and your constituents to Know Water and manage the resource sustainably.
News, Technical Bulletins, Musings:
- New Intuitive Menus on Analytics DashboardSubscribers will be pleased by an all new menu structure to simplify navigation and to make it easier to find, interact with and organize water data.
- Create dual axis charts from any datatype on Wellntel’s Analytics DashboardAnalytics Dashboard users will welcome a powerful new interactive capability that allows any data to be charted against any data so that smarter conclusions can be drawn and more complete reports can be shared.
- Sustainable Groundwater Management in the Village of Richfield, Southeastern WisconsinThe Village of Richfield is singular in its proactive approach to sustainable groundwater management. Starting 16 years ago with their 2004 Groundwater Protection Ordinance and the development of their groundwater monitoring program, Richfield has been leading the state of WisconsinContinue reading “Sustainable Groundwater Management in the Village of Richfield, Southeastern Wisconsin”